Jinja too, LLC
1. Information We Collect.
(a) Personal Data is collected from you when you create an account with our Website or transact with us. Personal Data means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to, your name, address, phone, fax, email address, billing information, and financial information regarding your payment method (credit card information).
2. How We Use It.
We use, allow access to, or disclose your Personal Data to third parties to:
- Allow for secure payment online
- Fill your order and send you an order confirmation
- Provide you with products you purchase from us
- Notify you of new products, upgrades, and special offers provided by us
- Increase the usability of our Website
- Give you the opportunity to participate in promotional offers
- Respond to requests for assistance from our customer support team
3. Who We Share It With.
(a) We never sell or rent your Personal Data. We will use or disclose Personal Data to the extent necessary, in our sole discretion, to provide products and services to you (for example, but not limited to payment processing). We also share Personal Data to the extent necessary to carry on our business generally.
(b) We may disclose Personal Data to the extent required by law or by court order.
(c) We may disclose Personal Data to protect our rights and property, to prevent fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices, or to prevent a likely threat of physical harm to others.
(e) With appropriate confidentiality agreements in place, Personal Data or other information may be shared with our agents and contractors for the purpose of performing Services for us.
(f) When you create an account with us, we will not share your Personal Data with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed and it will only be used for the purposes stated above.
4. Internet Commerce. The process of creating an account with us is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail, and any other information you provide to us. We are committed to data security with respect to information collected through our Website or services.
5. Security of Your Personal Information.
(a) We exercise ordinary care and prudence in protecting the security of Personal Data provided by you. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Specifically, we use the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data. Personal Data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
(b) You also have a significant role in account security. No one can see or edit your Personal Data without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
6. Access to Your Personal Information. We will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Data is correct and current. Customers may review and update this information by logging into your account. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to any Personal Data.
10. Compliance with the Children’s Online Policy Protection Act. Protecting the privacy young people is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information through our Website from those we actually know are under thirteen (13), and no part of our Website is structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13).
12. Questions or Comments Regarding this Policy.
We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this Policy, you may send a written notice to us at: Elaine@jinjajewelry.net.